The first week of our In the Company of Women book tour has been an absolute dream come true for me. In New York City, Boston and Austin, we gathered almost a thousand women together for conversations, honesty, advice, wisdom, moments of vulnerability and connections that led to real support, new friends and budding collaborations. Those moments are all I have ever wanted from this project and I can’t wait to hit the road this week and next for the next leg of our tour!
Some of our events are already sold out, but we have a few tickets left in the upcoming dates, so if you want to come join us for heartfelt conversation and meaningful panel talks, click the links below to grab a ticket (each ticket includes a book!) and join us on the road! See you soon!
- Oct 13: Atlanta, GA (Tickets and details here!)
- October 16: Chicago, IL (Tickets and details here!)
- Oct 17: Los Angeles, CA (Tickets and Details here!)
- Oct 22: Rhinecliff, NY (Tickets and details here!)
- Oct 25: Washington, D.C. (Tickets and details here!)
- Oct 28: Corte Madera, CA (Tickets and details here!)
- November 10: Philadelphia, PA (Tickets and details here!)