Today I am thrilled to announce the details for our first book tour event in NYC to celebrate the release of In the Company of Women! On Wednesday, October 5th in NYC, I will be joined on stage by four incredible women to discuss life, work and everything in between.
Jodie Patterson (of DooBop and Georgia NY), Tina Roth Eisenberg (Tattly, Swiss Miss, Friends Work Here and Creative Mornings), Anna Bond (Rifle Paper Co.) and Malene Barnett (of Malene B. Studio) will be joining us at The New School to share their stories of finding their paths, figuring out their goals and how they work to achieve them — and how they deal with the bumps along the road.
Come join us on Wednesday, October 5th from 7-8:30pm at The New School in NYC for a panel discussion and book signing to follow. Each ticket includes a copy of the book, a limited-edition tote bag (while supplies last) and an amazing evening of conversation, new friends and fun. GET YOUR TICKETS HERE!
*Thanks so much to The Strand for hosting this event!
- Nom Nom: My wife Julia is the Grub Street Diet this week! I am so thrilled for her new book and her book tour (check her out on the road this week) and this article was so fun to watch come together.
- GirlBoss: I had so much fun joining the original GIRLBOSS herself, Sophia Amoruso, on GirlBoss radio this week. You can check out the episode here.
- Stitch It: These cross-stitch street installations by Raquel Rodrigo are stunning.
- Touch of Gold: This handmade gilded wallpaper at Remodelista is awesome.
- Wallpaper: Speaking of wallpaper, this small space makeover at OKL is pattern-perfect.
- Family Time: I loved this piece at Oh Joy! on adding family photos to your life. I love meaningful artwork that celebrates the people living in any home.
- Photos: The photographs in this NY Times piece on world traveling photographers were incredible.
- Must-Reads: The Design*Sponge Book Tour! All our dates are live, tickets are for sale (Boston and SF are sold out, and Seattle is almost sold out — so grab your tickets soon!) and we can’t wait to see you next month!
- Beauty + Self-Care: The Beauty of Self-Care: Lesson 3 – Practice
- Food + Drink: Jen CK Jacobs’ Selfoss Cake
- Decorating: 15 Unexpected Wallpapers for Fall, 10 Overlooked Wedding Gifts to Add to your Registry, My Plywood Interior Hunt Inspired by the charming Noboru Nakamura
- Life & Biz: 10 Must-Read Books for Women in Business
- Interiors: A Split-Level Gem Where Two styles Have Become One, A Vintage Lover’s Home in Long Beach, CA, 13 Airy and Open Floor Plans We Love, A Modern, Light-Filled Home Softened with Textiles, Studio Tour: Fuzzco, Finding Calm Outside of Manhattan, Heirlooms & Thrifty Decorations Enrich a Century-Old Victorian