I’ve been working from a little hamlet outside of Woodstock, NY for the past week and a half so I traded my weekly radio session at Roberta’s for a weekly drum circle with locals. Ok, I haven’t actually joined the session, but I’m an enthusiastic watcher. I’m excited to get back in the booth next week, but I wanted to use my normal radio spot this week to share shows that I think are especially helpful for summer break planning. After teaching my first two social media classes at Makeshift, I got a lot of follow up emails asking for additional resources or tips for taking a business online. So today I wanted to share 5 radio shows I thought would do just that. Whether you’re downloading these to listen to while you run in the morning or just need something for a long car ride out to the shore, I hope these will get your online life jump started and give you some inspiration for planning your summer break get-ahead brainstorming. xo, grace
- Finding your Voice Through Social Media: A step-by-step guide to help your business find it’s voice and visual identity on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
- 15 Apps I Can’t Live Without: A look at the tips, tools and apps that make mastering (and managing) my online life easier and more inspiring.
- Being Your Brand: Tips on how best to embody and express your brand when your company is synonymous with you, your voice and your face.
- Choosing Your Words Wisely: Thoughts to keep in mind before posting anything online from your brand or businesses’ perspective- and what to avoid.
- Finding Your Voice Online: A great place to start if you feel like you need more help discovering and refining your voice online, from social media and blogging to printed material.