In case you didn’t know already, The Superbowl is happening this weekend! While people across the United States will be rooting for their favorite team on Sunday, the event provides much more than fodder for football devotees. Never much of a sports aficionado myself, I’m personally in it for the ads, Katy Perry’s halftime show, Tom Brady (amiright?), and the food. Actually—let’s be real. I’m pretty much in it completely for the food. The Superbowl is one of the few nights of the year where junk food is not only expected, it’s encouraged. I live for days like that. So, this Sunday, in between sitting in front of the TV and pretending I actually know something about football, you will most likely find me making one (or all) of these delicious comfort food dishes. Game on! —Max
- We’ve created a new Pinterest board of winter-friendly recipes to lighten your January blues!
- We love the rustic charm of this North Carolina Home. Via Apartment Therapy.
- A giant M&M cookie you can bake in a skillet. Enough said, enough said.
- This roundup of the latest-and-greatest in marble design on Yatzer is stunning.
- Buzzfeed has the scoop on how micro-homes might be able to help curb homelessness.
- Miss the charm of Polaroid photos? This iPhone case instantly prints photos from your phone
- Ever wish you could live in the mansion from The Godfather? With all the original styling? Now’s your chance!
- Dabito’s colorful makeover of his tiny New Orleans living room is mind-blowing.
- Garrett put together a fun dance-themed playlist to get your weekend off on the right track!
Home Tours: A Bay-And-Gable Home In Ontario’s Arts & Culture Hub; A Texas Home Infused With Organic Style; Hotel Turned Beautiful, Efficient Apartment in Portland; Maximalist Style Outside of Chicago; Bohemian Charm Meets Mid-Century Modern In Sunny Florida
Studio Tour: Honeycomb Studio
DIY: Dotted Wall Clock
Before & After: Deb Nelson’s Nova Scotia Getaway
Travel: Pittsburgh, PA City Guide