All week I’ve been looking for little moments of brightness, sparkle and inspiration and I am so thankful to have found so many of them on Instagram. Vanessa of Able Ground‘s feed (that’s her photo above!) has been full of glittery stones and gems, and it got me thinking about our next hashtag challenge that would be a great visual pick-me-up: #DSSparkle!
Whether it’s the shiny glimmer of mylar wallpaper in your home or the glittery sequined beads on your favorite jacket, we want to see YOUR favorite moments of sparkle and shine during your day. Share them with the hashtag #DSSparkle on Instagram and we’ll pick one winner to get a signed copy of In the Company of Women. Until then, have a wonderful weekend. xo, grace
- The new Duro Olowu collection is mega swoon-worthy.
- This 70-foot tall tower in Georgia is home to gorgeous living space.
- Mix-and-match dining chairs for the win!
- I love the dark cabinets in this modern Berlin kitchen.
- Yinka Ilori‘s furniture is stunning.
- I’m so into these patchwork jackets by BODE.
- Inspiration: 14 Inspiring Quotations for 2017
- Interiors: A Cleveland Home Filled with Art and Handmade Pieces, Design from A to Z: C is for Cottage, A Vegan Ice Cream Shop Sweetly Styled in Seattle, WA, A California Family Sacrifices Square Footage for Soul, Aveda’s Design Director Finds A Professional Home In Minneapolis, MN
- Design + Decoration: Black History Month Spotlight: Kehinde Wiley, 15 Rugs To Swoon Over, 3 DIY Vase Projects for Spring Flowers
- Before & After: A Modern Laundry Room Makeover for an Ohioan’s Childhood Home
- In the Kitchen With: Sarah Britton’s Chickpea Curry Salad Sandwich
- Life & Business: 10 Tips for Transitioning Careers Quickly