14 Last-Minute Handmade Gift Ideas

Share It

Every year, the holidays seem to arrive faster than the year before. Between work obligations, family responsibilities and daily distractions, finding the time to prep for the holidays feels almost impossible or can be completely lost from our minds. The end of December is already here, but there’s still hope. If you’re looking for a last-minute gift (or a dozen) to make for family, friends and coworkers that you’ve been putting off, try making one of these DIY gifts even a few hours before your next gathering. These gifts look great, are thoughtful and budget-friendly, and can be personalized in color, style, etc. for the recipient. –Lauren

1. Shelley says:

Bracelet is really nice. I also want that rabbit.

2. sydney says:

I thought the caption for the mug said “Add some *whisky* to a plain white mug. The coffee drinkers in your life will think of you every time they use their incredible bear mug.”

1. Lauren Chorpening says:

Hahaha! I had a good long laugh about this. Thanks Sydney!

3. Asa-Marie says:

I love that cup! I think that would probably be the quickest thing for me. Great post!

4. Kaitlyn says:

I am so involved in hand made gifts this year and I love your selection so much! Hand made by locals mean that you support families next door. The bracelet is amazing!

5. McKel says:

I love these ideas! Homemade gifts are always my go-to. I think they’re so much more meaningful!

1. Lauren Chorpening says:

I agree! I always err on the side of gifting events/experiences or homemade.

6. Quint Starr says:

Amazing. I seriously wanted to gift my better half for this Christmas eve but had no money left to buy a gift. This article is a life saver.

7. Marie says:

maybe another material than leather would be suitable for the dog tags. why should i use the skin of one animal to give the other animal a tag? you know? metall or wood are also good options :)