10 Cozy Spaces We’d Escape to on a Chilly Day

Share It

It’s officially the best time of the year. I am not shy in sharing how much I love sweater weather, fire pits, leaves changing colors, and ultimately, being cozy. I feel completely more creative and energized in the fall than any other time of the year (that might be because I live in the South and it’s hard to feel much of anything, other than heat, when it feels like 112 degrees outside at night in the summertime).

“Cozy” could be the feeling a paint color gives you, a small nook you like to retreat to, a place you like to create on a cold day, or a warm bed. Either way, fall is here, and we have rounded up 10 spots from the archives that will make you want to curl up, relax and get cozy. —Erin

1. Natalie says:

Dreaming of an autumn bath in number 5!

2. em says:

love and wnat to do them all!

3. Amanda says:

love this post! I’m in my second year of living in the season-less tropics and I’m missing fall and winter big time.

4. Margo says:

I totally share your feelings about this time of the year :) you should see Amsterdam’s cute apartments (we don’t like curtains much, so you actually can see) in autumn, so cosy :)

Margo

5. eMoov says:

Spaces that will make you feel comfortable during chilly days. The sitting room’s desk, the attic room with white bed – these are the perfect place where you can spend an afternoon with no worries about the weather.

6. Lindsay says:

Where are the blankets in the bedroom in the 3rd photo from?

7. #7 is adorable! We love seeing homeowners make the best of a properties quirky, unique layout features. They can be overlooked so easily. It helps when coming to sell too – if a potential buyer can see usefulness in every space of the house, they may be more likely to ultimately buy.

8. I love all of these, unfortunately I can’t help but feel that 4 is not the best way to make use of such a unique space….