10 Adventure-Loving Dogs (& Their Owners) to Follow on Instagram

Share It

Most of us here at Design*Sponge are dog owners, so our puppy pride is alive and real. There are Grace’s dogs, Winky and Hope, Kristina’s own Zizou, Kelli’s Frenchie, Polly, Caitlin’s little Rex, Lauren’s foster, Sam, and my own crazy cattle dog, Piper.

Some days, our furry friends are our go-to nap buddies, and others, they’re the kick-in-the-bum we need to get up and explore the great outdoors. So today, we’re celebrating our fun-loving, four-legged pals and their zest for life by bringing you a list of 10 adventure-loving dogs and their owners to follow on Instagram. –Sabrina

1. Becki says:

Oh dang, you missed the best one — https://www.instagram.com/longhaultrekkers/

This trio (a dog plus her two humans) are on a bike journey from Patagonia to Portland, OR. Beautiful photos, great vegan recipes, and a major league adventure!

1. No way, that’s amazing! I had to limit myself to 10 otherwise I would have included 100 haha, but it’s great reason to do another in the future ;) You can never have too many pups in your feed!

2. Carly says:

I love following Andrew Knapp and Momo. Glad to see a fellow Canadian included on this list :)

3. Shruthi says:

My favourite ds feature yet :)

Shruthi

4. Katie Lewis says:

I love that sweet coonhound Maddie!

5. I love seeing all the pups but Border Collies and Labs always hold a special place since my dog is a mix of both. If Instagram had been around when I got my pup initially I’d have created him his own channel. I didn’t have a smart phone again until 2014 when I moved back to the USA and I just feature both my pets heavily on my feed. Man, there would have been so many European moments to share for my dog as he travelled all over with us and met a few famous people along the way. Almost always when my camera was stowed away or charging back at wherever we staying!

6. Lauren says:

Love the list! I have to add my favorite adventure dogs, though – a canine trio living it up in Alaska at https://www.instagram.com/timthetoothninja/

7. Laine says:

My personal fav @coltsnobum with #bambitheshiba

8. Great list! And, of course, there’s https://www.instagram.com/thedogist

Lotsa love,
    Tara

9. Linda says:

Those are all great dog sites . Here is another good one:)

10. I have 2 female Border Collies who are 12 years old now. If they start getting into a tiff, I call out “Dog friends”and they stop. Little Bo Peep, my black and white, starts licking Gypsy Rose Lee’s ear in submission and Gypsy licks Bo’s ears too. Gypsy is a red/white B.C. with a right blue eye. She’s a little over with month older than Bo, but Bo had her first-and only-litter in ’06 with 4 girls, 2 boys. A year later, JackBNimble(my Tess’s son) also gave Gypsy a litter of 4 girls, 2 boys. Both girls were spayed. Jack’s mom Tess Siobhan lived to be 16 yrs.,2 months, Jack 15 yrs.,8 months. Both were black and white with some brown markings. They were and are all sweet, gentle, and intelligent!

11. I’d leave a photo if I knew how. And I don’t know how to answer to http:/. I love those two Border Collies who’re showing friendship, even love, toward each other.

12. Xavier says:

Wow! That’s lovely dog out there. How many furbabies you had Sabirna? :)