In another life, I think I was a dancer. Nothing moves me quite the way dance does, and when it’s combined with a particularly amazing piece of music, nothing else can distract me from being completely and totally engrossed in that great expression of joy and movement. Lately I’ve been watching a ton of dance video/choreography clips, so I thought it might be fun to wrap up this week with something a little different. These are my four favorite clips right now, but I’d love to know what dance videos inspire you. I am always looking for clips to add to my collection of things to watch when I need a little pick-me-up. Until Monday, best wishes for a safe and happy weekend with lots of dancing- and happy Hanukkah to everyone celebrating on Sunday! xo, grace
*ps: My 2016 hair goal is Koharu Sugawara’s current ‘do. (Below, center)
- Kevin did a big post on pink rooms and I love each and every one.
- This spoken-word poem about accents by Denice Frohman makes me so happy.
- Finding inspiration in highly decorative Indian trucks at Commune Design.
- Gifts for the cat-lover in your life, at Remodelista.
- Happy little planters for cold winter days at Leif.
- I love Lenny’s guide to loafers. Because…the 90s.
- Must-Read: Poetry by Carrie Murphy, 41 Sconces for Warm Winter Light
- Fine Art Focus: Maria Gil Ulldemolins
- Before & After: Old Home Love Utah Home Makeover, A Seattle Rental Makeover, A Historic Home Makeover in CA
- Studio Tour: Abacus Row
- What’s In Your Toolbox: Lisa Hunt
- Recipes: Michele Iadarola’s Cherry Crostata
- DIY: DIY Papier-Mâché Fruit Ornaments, DIY Personalized Pet Bandana
- City Guide: West Yellowstone, Montana
- Life & Business: 3 Tactics to Create a Foundation for Business Growth, Mikel Welch, Spencer Harrison
- Interiors: A Custom Timber Home, A Palo Alto Home, A Tiny House for Two in Wales, A Home with Beautiful Storage, A Kurbits Villa Filled With Swedish Folk Art