Have you ever had one of those weeks where you feel like your mind never stopped racing? This week we’ve been working on some great new projects (radio! print! new team members!) and on Tuesday morning I’m handing in the manuscript for our new book. I have never, ever, been prouder to hand something in, but having a quick breather from this project (until we get edits back, at least) will be a nice chance for me to regroup and get these other projects up and off the ground more quickly. In the meantime, I’ve been relishing in the sheer beauty of all of your photo submissions for the #DSFloral hashtag challenge. These gorgeous photos of flowers have been a soft and dreamy escape from constant multi-tasking and I can’t wait to scroll through more of them this weekend. Until then, have a safe and wonderful weekend, Happy Rosh Hashana and we’ll see you Monday! [Floral image above by Ashley Woodson Bailey] xo, grace
*In light of the anniversary of the September 11th attacks, if you would like to reach out or support the victims and families affected, please visit this page to view verified organizations working to help.
- I love this Helena home tour on Aphrochic. That rug and velvet sofa are stunning.
- This guide to having a Parisian vacation in NYC on is pretty awesome. Buvette does indeed feel like stepping into a tiny French cafe.
- What does ‘pretty’ mean? I love this video project from Un’Ruly on Fly Girl.
- Ikea’s summer NIPPRIG collection (especially the hooks and mats) are still at the top of my wishlist. (via Rohini)
- I love Justina’s ode to my all-time-favorite houseplant, the Oxalis.
- I can’t get enough of Ping Zhu’s pet illustrations. They make my day so much happier.