Pattern Download From Frances Macleod Day 2 + 3

All week I’ve been in NYC with Kelli and Sasha for photoshoots and to celebrate Julia’s birthday. Today we’re all heading to Detroit for another quick shoot and in all the scheduling I forgot to post yesterday’s pattern from Frances Macleod! So today we’re getting not one but two new patterns to download, inspired by her recent travels in Turkey. Thank you so much to Frances for sharing this with us today! xo, grace

francesmacleod_ist01_sq
Click here to download Tuesday’s pattern files (yellow/blue image above- for personal use only)

Click here to download Wednesday’s pattern files (red and blue image at top- for personal use only)

1. Darlene says:

I love floral pattern. Thanks!

2. Laura says:

It’s been hard for me to let go of my Reading Rainbow kickstarter backer desktop wallpaper, but the Wednesday pattern just motivated me to do so. I recently painted our bedroom walls with BM Newburg Green and the background of this pattern reminds me of it. Such a rich color and great contrast to the pinks and oranges.

3. What a gorgeous color palette! Great combinations. :)

xo Rachael / The Paraders

4. Rocío says:

Beautiful! Thank you very much.

5. Dafna Yarom says:

Thanks for your beautiful patterns!

6. Gina says:

I know I said I would make Thursday’s pattern my background. But, I just absolutely love Tuesday’s pattern. I love the colors in it! Thanks so much for sharing!

7. Sakil says:

Awesome, I really like it. Thanks!

8. Lbuffo says:

Love! I made my August calendar with Tuesday’s pattern. I’d love to share.

9. Jaclyn Sue says:

These are amazing!! Please keep making more!

10. Sylvie says:

Thank you so much, they are so beautiful