25 Shapes to Inspire Your Home

Share It

When we started this month’s hashtag challenge, #DSShapes, I had no idea what a hit it would be. Within a few weeks we had close to 7,000 entries on Instagram alone, making it incredibly difficult, but fun, to narrow down to our top 25 here today. From beautiful geometric doors and street art to gorgeous hand-cut lathe and architecture, it seems that inspiring shapes are everywhere you look and their possibilities are endless. So many of these pictures inspired me to look at my floors, walls and ceilings differently, so I hope they’ll inspire something in your home, too. Thank you so much to everyone who shared pictures with us this month. We’re gearing up for next month’s challenge on Monday, so if you have a theme request, let me us know in the comment section below! xo, grace

1. Jody says:

Very nice selection, I love them all!

PS I think #14 is missing the credits :)

2. Kristin says:

Could you give us a quick list of the previous challenges so we don’t repeat one with a suggestion?

1. Grace Bonney says:

hi kristin!

if you click on the link above you can see them all on one page, just titles. off the top of my head: color, looking, hardware, old homes, pattern, happiness, family.

grace

3. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Circles have been inspiring me a ton lately. I’ll have to contribute something to this challenge soon!

Circus & Bloom
    ♥♥♥

4. Leigh says:

#DSPets!!

5. Whitney says:

#DSGeekFlag since we all have a bit of “geek” in us and our homes. :)

6. Not only are the shapes inspiring, but the colors as well. I absolutely love that first rustic floor.

7. Emmy says:

I love the Instagram hashtag challenges. My suggestion would be #dsshelf – to see all the favorite objects and books people keep on their shelves :)

8. Susanne says:

Such wonderful wonderful pics!!

9. Orsi says:

Looove this pics. They are really inspiring :)

10. Gloria says:

#DStexture! Textures are biggg this year – would be wonderful to see different types of textures from around the globe! xx

11. Josh says:

Thank you for including the cat wall (#13)! Excellent picks all around!

12. Julie says:

#DShouseplants it’s winter, i could use some green!

Although you’ve already done DSlovenotes I wouldn’t mind a repeat for February. :)

13. Me encanta las imágenes que as escojido. En especial la de la escalera