10 Travel Instagram Feeds to Follow and Swoon Over

travel_instagram_feeds

To say I’ve been afflicted with the travel bug in my time would be a lie – I’ve got a full blown case of travel-itis with no cure in sight. My hunger for travel often takes a precedence over my actual hunger pains (grocery shopping…what’s that?) and if my pup were allowed to travel along with me around the world, you better believe I’d live the life of a full-fledged nomad. But since this daydream is just that, I often find myself turning to Instagram for a heavy dose of travel-lusting relief/major travel jealousy all at once. So if you are looking for some travel inspiration, incredible eye candy, or just a quick escape from the work week, take a peek at these epic, traveling Instagrammers. – Stephanie

Above: alexstrohl – His larger-than-life scenic landscape photographs are simply breathtaking. Something about the way he captures a scene makes me want to breathe in the fresh air.

Click through for the full post after the jump!

10 Travel Instagram Accounts to Follow

passionpassport – Get inspired by a community of travel photography from photographers around the world. It’s all about the people, the places and the details.

10 Travel Instagram Accounts to Follow

Muradosmann – This account went viral a few months back, but for good reason. If these photos don’t instantly make you feel like you are wandering the colorful streets around the world with this couple, then I don’t know what will.

10 Travel Instagram Accounts to Follow

AfarMedia – Sharing pictures from readers and fellow travel enthusiasts, Afar’s feed offers a mix of scenic, candid and unique perspectives from travels around the world.

10 Travel Instagram Accounts to Follow

Airbnb – Design and travel envy all in one feed. ‘Nough said.

10 Travel Instagram Accounts to Follow

Mattbg – For the city and country folks, Matt Gee’s feed gives you a mix of it all.

10 Travel Instagram Accounts to Follow

parisinfourmonths – If Paris is your travel pleasure, all you need to do is escape to Carin Olsson’s feed for a quick Parisian fix. It’s chock full of the French.

10 Travel Instagram Accounts to Follow

treyratcliff – Give your eyes a feast of color and amusement with Trey’s feed. Everything from Burning Man to beachside yoga, he’s all over the map.

10 Travel Instagram Accounts to Follow

hirozzzz – Hiroaki’s photographs offer unique perspectives on scenes that always make me take a second look at my surroundings when I travel.

10 Travel Instagram Accounts to Follow

iartu_jennifer – From the serene coast of California, to the cobblestone roads of Europe, to the hills of Iceland, Jennifer Young captures some of the most beautiful splendors of the world.

1. Bethany says:

I love following asherworldturns on instagram! She’s been traveling the world for the last 2 years and posting all along the way. Right now she’s in Africa.

2. Polly says:

I love the ‘follow me to’ hashtag! So much fun. And beautiful photos.

I kind of want to follow all of these accounts, but also think it will be dangerous as it will give me the travel bug and I’ll end up booking flights to all sorts of places!

3. Casey says:

LOVE these round ups. Always fun to see who other folks are following!

4. Betty says:

travel with a little bit of wedding thrown in there:

5. Of these, two of my favorites (which I already follow) are parisinfourmonths & Muradosmann. The former, do I really need an explanation without mentioning the first word of the name? PARIS! The latter, this couple travels all over the world and not only provides a unique perspective, but it’s also quite romantic…

6. Divya says:

I’m going traveling around South America next month so these are definitely inspiring!

7. Jessica says:

I especially liked the first one – nature photos always draw me in.

8. thank you for sharing this amazing roundup!

9. Karen says:

Love these pages, have started following most of them from your suggestion. Nothing better than checking your Instagram feed to see photos that give you wanderlust.

10. London says:

Travel street and portrait photography – all top notch – my fav instagram is @luckordas.

11. Yes! Finally something about vacation.

12. Santosh says:

Great! I am currently loving this one from India. Very colourful and different. Leaves you with a good feeling.

1. Grace Bonney says:

santosh

that’s a great feed, thanks! i’m following it now.

grace

13. Mark says:

This account isn’t too shabby either @elevatorappdev

14. Jimbo says:

Wow. I am now following all of these travel grammers! Such inspiring stuff. One not mentioned that is WELL worth a look is @world.in.hd or instagram.com/world.in.hd

15. Jessica says:

My favorite is @jetsetchristina, she posts incredible photos from all over the world! https://instagram.com/jetsetchristina/

16. TravelTall says:

I’m traveling the world by bus and boat. I take one amazing photo per day, hope everyone checks it out. @traveltall on instagram.

17. Shandos says:

I love these images! It’s a tricky trade-off: follow more travel accounts and be more jealous, or miss out on beautiful images.

As a site-note, what do people think are the most instagram-worthy cities? I’ve shared my pick at: http://travelnuity.com/2015/06/7-most-instagramable-cities/. So far the #1 response I’m getting is Paris!

18. Some really amazing instagram accounts!

I’ve been backpacking South-East Asia for about one year now, and have been getting some amazing shots! Check out my feed:
    @JonesAroundTheWorld

19. Camille says:

Great article!
    Thanks for sharing these awesome travellers accounts.
    Check out my feed, I’m currently traveling around the globe with my film camera.

20. Yes! Love all of these – especially because I blog, instagram and work for a travel company #knowmadadventures :).

PassionPassport is one of my favorites and Airbnb is always inspiring (check out their video ‘Is Mankind?’ up on their website right now, it will give you the chills).

21. Ana says:

Great article!
    Thanks for sharing these awesome travelers accounts.