5 Easy No-Bake Meals in Under 20 Minutes

Design*Sponge | 5 Easy 20 Minute Meals
Let’s face it, most of us don’t enjoy cranking up a hot, steamy oven in the middle of summer. The temperatures are high enough outside that the idea of adding more heat to your home seems less than ideal. So this summer, I’m embracing recipes that don’t require me to bake anything. It’s all about quick, easy-to-assemble meals that come together in less than 20 minutes. From delicious veggie roll-ups and chickpea salads to the perfect summer watermelon dish, these are all fun, healthy and EASY ways to put food on the table without breaking a sweat in the process (literally). I hope these will come in handy this weekend if you’re looking to spend more time outdoors and less time in the kitchen. xo, grace

Click through for all 5 recipes after the jump!

Daikon Rollups by Sarah Britton of My New Roots.

Chickpea & Carrot Salad by the Echo Park Craft Fair team.

Watermelon Salad by Erin Gleeson of Forest Feast.

Fried Greed Tomato BLT Salad by Tori Haschka.

Vietnamese Spring Rolls with Hoisin Peanut Sauce by Giao Trac.

1. m.k.w. says:

Grace, this post could not come at a better time! Thank you! p.s. Did you want to say Fried “Green or Greed”? Personally I like Greed! :)

2. Anne says:

I love the blog My New Roots and I did make these delicious rollups, but this is not a 20 minute endeavor. It took me well over an hour to make the various components and assemble everything. Probably closer to 2 hours with cleanup.

3. Toni says:

Wow! These all look so delicious, thanks for the inspiration. :) x

4. Charles says:

These look great! I’ll try the spring rolls tonight.

5. kristina says:

Hi Anne! I really appreciate your feedback, and am sorry this took so long. I am curious about the process you followed, and wondered which of the steps took the longest? Was it shelling the peas? -K

6. Mieke says:

These pictures make me really hungry

7. Jonathan Ong says:

Vietnamese Rolls! Those look great! Going to make one now.

8. Delicious line up, Grace! These recipes are just perfect for a lovely summer buffet :)