15 Flora & Fauna Wallpapers

I was so inspired by the Audubon Society app I downloaded last week that I decided to connect my life of the great outdoors with my love of design. All of the gorgeous wildflowers and birds that surround our homes can serve as decoration (in print form of course) inside, too. So if you can’t be enveloped by nature in your own backyard (my local bird selection is limited to fire escape pigeons), these flora & fauna wallpapers will help you create a room that’s filled with everything from a sea of poppies and birds to grasshoppers, swans and vines. Here’s to nature and all the beauty it shares with us and inspires in our homes. xo, grace

Click through for all 15 wallpapers after the jump!

Anna Bond Hygge West
Image above: Anna Bond of Rifle Paper Co’s design for Hygge and West ($175)

Cole and Son

Image above: Timorous Beasties Wallcoverings – Devine Moth

Timorous Beasties
Image above: Elysian Fields by Flavor Paper $150

Trustworth 2
Image above: Fool’s Parsley from Trustworth, $7.00/ square foot

Image above: Apothecary’s Garden from Trustworth, $7.00/ square foot

1. Hi Grace, if you love connecting your love of the beautiful outdoors with what’s going on in your Design world you’ll love our selection of hand-drawn botanicals on our trays and placemats right here: http://bit.ly/1hgp8bR

2. Steph says:

Love all these, especially the flies.

3. Katie says:

I was decided on Flamingos for our small guest bath, but now I think I’m all for the Bees! Lovely collection & have coveted that Apothecary’s Garden print for so long..it reminds me of the book binding liner from an antique children’s book.

4. ashleigh says:

Beautiful! I particularly like the insect & cacti ones. Love how they have a really illustrative feel to them.

1. Grace Bonney says:

Those are two of my favorites, too. I have a soft spot for hand-drawn patterns.

5. Smash says:

I was searching everywhere for the http://elliecashmandesign.com/webshop/wallpaper-collection/dark-floral wallpaper the other day. Thank you so much for the source!!

1. Grace Bonney says:

Yay! Perfect timing :)

6. AKR says:

Illustrator Llew Mejia has some gorgeous flora/ fauna wallpapers, available on designyourwall.com. My two favorites, below, are also available as vinyl wall tiles.

7. Isabel Infante says:

Hi Grace, here are more flora inspired wallpapers. Hope you like it!

8. Totally, completely obsessed with that last one. It’s perfect for my fantasy girly attic study. (cue dreamy sigh…)

9. Ania says:

(Psst…it’s spelled Audubon) :)

10. Renee Ozer says:

Love the Elysian Fields designed by Dan Funderburgh. Who can resist bats? He also does one called Vigilant Floral, which looks like a basic floral wallpaper . . . until you notice the surveillance cameras and razor wire.