Sights And Sounds To Start Your Day

helloalexiss

Photo by @helloalexiss on Instagram.

It’s been a little hazy the past few days here in New York, so I’ve been in a somewhat dreamy, slowed-down mindset. Summer is on its way and my mind has been wandering with thoughts of chilled-out days at the poolside, overcast days at the beach, and forest foraging trips with friends. Here are a few photos and songs that I’ve found inspiring recently—just a lil’ somethin’ to get you in that dreamy, pre-summer mood. Check out all 7 photos and songs after the jump. Cheers! —Max

dabito

Photo by Dabito. Instagram | Blog | Flickr

heather_sten

Photo by Heather Sten. Portfolio | Tumblr | Blog

Philippe_corthout

Photo by Philippe Corthout. InstagramBlog

emilie_bjork

Photo by Emilie Bjork. Flickr | Tumblr

halfgirl

Photo by Half Girl on Flickr.

jordan_tiberio

Photo by Jordan Tiberio. PortfolioFlickr | Instagram

1. Jennifer says:

Fun post! I love the eclectic, beautiful combos. I’d love more of these, if you ever feel like it. Thank you!

2. Sara says:

Max—this was so perfect! Everything I needed to reignite creativity, and the perfect complement to this grey-toned week in NYC. Keep the combos comin’!

3. Sarah says:

I love this, thank you so much! Hopefully our Chicago sun (finally here!) heads east soon. I’ve been needing refreshing music and eye candy… You’ve made this girl’s day waaay more productive. More of these, please :)

4. Nina says:

What an excellent way to start thinking about summer. The song from Pacific Air Music is great! Love it! I also love the photo of the bathtub and tile. It totally reminds me of cleaning up at friend’s houses after swimming all day long!

5. Chika says:

This is what I am looking for!
    I always thinking an image first then, looking for in my mood music.
    LOVE LOVE this topic.

6. Leslie says:

Adore this combo. How refreshing!