Wise Words from Massimo Vignelli

Design*Sponge | Wise Words from Massimo Vignelli

1. Aditya says:

Wow! Great wording ……. Shared as my facebook status. :)

Thanks for sharing… looking for more stuff like this

2. Even if you do it wrong, it will be keep remembered for ever. It is easy to forget good things done by people but very hard to forget the scars they created on you

3. DesignCular says:

Awesome quotes.
    Thanks for sharing :)

4. jammyrose says:

Great quote, truly everyone should do thinks in a right way…

5. Definitely its a beautiful line, if base is correct then future will be bright.

6. zgstudios says:

It is easy to forget good things done by people.

7. Awesome quotes.
    Thanks for sharing :)

8. InderJeet says:

Really very awesome quotes.
    Thanks a lot.

9. FADLI says:

Wow! Great quote for me. thanks for sharing…^^

10. Rakshit says:

Thanks for sharing such a great quote…

Thanks again

11. Rajkumar says:

really cool and great quote….keep sharing

12. True said. Very great Quotes. thanks for sharing

13. sarika says:

Really Nice Quotes.

14. Albert says:

Great quote and wise words from Massimo, thanks for sharing !

15. prince says:

really great quotes

16. Tom says:

Awesome quotes

17. Guru says:

Amazing Inspirational Quote, sharing with my friends on Facebook.

18. valentine says:

love to read this quote….

19. Arjun says:

Just awesome thanks a lot :)

20. mani says:

Amaazing site thanks for sharing mate ..

21. Jha says:

I think you put it correctly, thanks to enlighten it with us

22. Candace says:

Great thought, Massimo is inspiration for me

23. I really enjoyed this wise words, I will surely use it on my blog. Thank you for sharing such useful stuff with us…

24. Amaazing site thanks for sharing mate .

25. Really the awesome one. If you do it right it will last forever!

26. Megabox says:

It’s a life long lesson and i always make mistakes so i’d love to follow this quotes for the rest of my life.

27. googletricks says:

Nice post. Really appriciate your writing skills. keep writing. You are an motivation for me.

28. These words are very helpful .

29. Roy Tay says:

Very Helpful
    Thanks

30. Ya buddy! great lines. I think your quote can inspire lot of people. I would say, if the person is passionate about something, enjoys that thing he/she will not get tired of doing that thing over and over again and most of the times they will do it right, given that they are passionate about it…

31. Ya buddy! great lines. I think your quote can inspire lot of people. I would say, if the person is passionate about something, enjoys that thing he/she will not get tired of doing that thing over and over again and most of the times they will do it right, given that they are passionate about it