The greatest luxury of my job has always been being able to work alongside the people I admire most – from incredible designers and writers to photographers and travelers. And Anne Ditmeyer is all of those. I’ve been fortunate to work with Anne for over six years and watch her go from thinking about living in France to being a full-time resident for four years while growing her blog, business and classes into an international success.
If there’s one thing Anne does better than anyone else I know (and there are many more things she does phenomenally well), it’s bravely making (and maintaining) international connections. From professional partnerships to creating new friends and support systems abroad, Anne knows the ins and outs of turning social and online connections into real relationships. In today’s show she’ll reveal her tips and secrets for:
- How and When to Live vs. Work Abroad
- How Anne turned Online Connections into Opportunities
- The Perfect Way to Ask For Help or Create a Connection (through Email and Social Media)
- How to Maintain Connections for Lasting Relationships
- How to Navigate Cultural Differences
- Her Favorite Places to Shop, Eat and Visit Abroad and At Home.
Thanks so much to Anne for joining me on-air and thank you for listening! xo, grace