Ashley Woodson Bailey Prints

Pure Love
I have a major soft spot for floral photography. Whether it’s dark and moody or light and airy, the delicate layers of fresh flowers are irresistible for me. I’m always trying to learn new ways to photography flowers around the office from Max, but I’m also excited to discover photographers and stylists who are taking photographs and sharing them online. I’ve been following stylist and florist Ashley Woodson Bailey online for a while now and was thrilled to hear from Ginny Branch Stelling that she would soon be launching an online shop to sell her floral photography in print form.

Today that site is live and I’m completely smitten with all of the photographs. Ashley has arranged her prints into two categories: Dark and Light. Both are beautiful examples of how gorgeous flowers can be in their simplest form and a great way to have some flowers in your home without buying a new bunch every week. Click here to check out the new shop and order prints online. Thanks, Ginny! xo, grace

Click through for more photos of Ashley’s work!

2014-01-28 16.32.19

2014-02-08 18.19.12

2014-02-26 17.43.44

1. Amy says:

Ashley is such a talented artist! I can’t wait to get my hands on some of her prints. Thanks for featuring her work here on DS.

2. love ashley bailey! she is such a beautiful soul and it shines straight through to her work. these prints are going up on my walls asap!

3. katie says:

So excited for Ashley! She is talented beyond measure!

4. Thank you Grace for the post. You have made today an even better day! xoxo-Ash

5. Jacquelynn says:

Ashley`s work is absolutely beautiful! I’m also happy that I found your blog… Amazing! Thanks for the time you put into it & inspiring me!

6. Lisa M says:

We miss Ashley in Austin! She is such a talent and a lovely gal. Her work looks fabulous. Excited to see more!

7. Rebecca M says:

These are so lovely!

8. p r sunderan says:

lovely paintings….

9. an artist’s artist! love this iteration of ashley woodson bailey’s talents – and in such an apt package!

10. lynn says:

I need that first print over my bed, it would match so well