20 Great Examples of Art at Home: #DSART Favorites

DSARTFAVS
I will never tire of looking at beautiful art in people’s homes. Whether it’s a collection of well-organized travel souvenirs or a large-scale photograph, I really love getting to see the pieces of art that people celebrate at home. So for our last hashtag challenge, we celebrated art at home by asking people to hashtag their photos #DSArt. Today I’m sharing 20 of my favorites, although the feed is now full of gorgeous art that’s definitely worth checking out. Thanks so much to everyone who shared their artwork with us, it was such a joy to look through so many beautiful paintings, sculptures, prints and special objects. xo, grace

Click through for all 22 examples after the jump!

eastashleystudio
Instagram.com/eastashleystudio

amanda100lc
Amanda Dawbarn

paige_morse
Page Morse

henandchick
Rachel Linquist (Hen & Chick)

emily_jeffords

Holler & Squall

ameliemancini
Amelie Mancini

chainchainchained
Chainchainchained

1. Jennifer says:

Such a fun, eclectic variety. This would be a great regular feature.

2. Beth says:

These are great! I agree with Jennifer, it’d be a fun regular feature – I love the glimpses into other people’s homes. I especially love the macrame by Holly Mueller Home and MtotheEgg’s gallery wall!

3. Nicole says:

serious apartment design inspiration. fun to even recognize a few artists in these photos!

4. Patricia says:

absolutely wonderful ideas for displaying paintings, photos and objects.
    Thank you.

5. Elizabeth B. says:

I just moved into a fully furnished apartment in New Zealand. The walls have wallpaper and my lease says I can’t put holes in the wall. How can I make this place my own and actually display artwork? Help!

6. Lindsay Levitz says:

So happy to have my photo featured in this round-up, thank you! Just wanted to point out my name is misspelled and the photo is linked to the wrong instagram account. Mine is LindsayL3 (Lindsay with an ‘A’)

1. Grace Bonney says:

lindsay

i’m so sorry! i made the correction :)

grace

7. Marta says:

Great to see art in homes here Grace!! PS – I just picked up a copy of your book design sponge at home. Excited to go through it. If you are ever looking for giant paintings pls. see my website! Thanks a bunch!

8. Marta says:

Hi Grace! I love the art in homes here. PS I just picked up a copy of your book design sponge at home. Excited to sit with a great cuppa tea and enjoy this. If you are ever looking for giant contemporary paintings please see my website. Big thanks!!