Grace’s Mid-January Obsessions

Design*Sponge_Grace's Obsessions_Main
In light of my commitment to buy less and think more (about what I bring into my home), I’ve been letting myself indulge in online window shopping. I always love finding new pieces that have the color and pattern I love, but I don’t necessarily need to bring them home. So mid-month I’m having fun collecting my favorite pieces online that have pops of red and mustard yellow in them. I always love a black and white background, but those warm colors have the right dose of heat that I’m craving right now when everything outside looks so grey and icy. From black and white framed textile artwork to colorful Marimekko dresses, this roundup represents all the work I’m loving right now. If you want to check out the full roundup of 20 goods (including a killer black pair of heels and a matte black candlestick I love) click here for all the items and their shopping info. xo, grace

Design*Sponge_Grace's Obsessions

1. Orjen says:

Ugh, it’s great that you find the power not to bring any of them home! If I see something I like and it’s remotely within my budget range, I gotta have it and it’s killing my finances, I tell you.

2. Shannon says:

I didn’t see that framed piece on the Pinterest board, and I just love it. Any info?

3. Steven Loloi says:

Ditto to what Shannon said, do you have a link as to what the framed piece is? Is that a one-off?

1. Grace Bonney says:

it’s in the pinterest roundup- just click through for all the sources.

4. Rebecca says:

I’m obsessed with the triangle board from Fort Standard – I have it in the lighter wood. I got a few things from them after meeting at a holiday event…everything is so beautifully made!

5. fancy says:

that chair is bad to the bone. seriously love it!! We have a ton of vintage camp blankets similar to this style – nothing compares with their warmth + graphics + history.