D*S Pattern Book: Paisley

Design*Sponge Pattern Book: Paisley

Text by Amy Azzarito. Design by Maxwell Tielman. Paisley background pattern from Creative Market

1. Amy says:

No need to approve/post this comment – I just wanted to give you a heads up on a typo: there are two “were”s in the 4th line. I love this series!

2. Mary says:

I was interested to hear my Indian mother-in-law refer to these shapes as mangos instead of paisleys. Before the Scots got to naming them I’m guessing that’s what the shapes were based on.

3. Barbara says:

I wish Paisley shawls had never fallen out of fashion. There’s so much I could do a few of those if vintage weren’t so pricey. *sigh* LOVE the pattern and adore the modern incarnations of it!

4. jorey hurley says:

Love Max’s paramecium paisleys! makes me want to draw some!

5. Delsie Chambon says:

How do I see/get a copy of these books?

1. Grace Bonney says:

delsie

these aren’t real books (yet)- they’re a digital “pattern book” we’re creating through these posts.

grace