Gift Wrapping Guide

giftwarp
Sometimes the last thing you want to do post holiday shopping is actually wrap everything, but special paper can make even the smallest gift feel extravagant. Growing up, my mom could curl ribbon like no one’s business and she insisted that every package under the tree have a bow – no small feat with four kids at home. But every present felt special. These days I tend more toward kraft paper wrapping but I still try to make everything feel as special as the chosen gift.  -Amy

See all the wrapping paper after the jump!

Image above: 1. dala horse stamp set $13 | 2. naughty/nice letterpress gift tags $6 | 3. lumberjack plaid wrapping paper $12 | 4. christmas tree stamp set $13 | 5. tag + twine box $20

wrappingpaper2
Image above: 1. twine sampler $15 | 2. slate gray kraft wrapping paper $22.50 | 3. lepen vivid colors pack $17.95 | 4. 25 kraft rectangle stickers $5  | 5. medium Kraft polka dot paper gift bags $6.75
giftwrap2
Image above: geometrica wrapping paper $15

il_fullxfull.321441016
Image above: baker’s twine $7.95

Truck with Packages & Snowshoes
Image above: A pretty ingenious idea – fabric bag gift wrap that is reusable from Tiny Olive

il_fullxfull.440132348_271d
Image above: forest animal wrapping paper $9

1. Elodie says:

This is all great! I’m going for brown paper and sparkly red ribbon, this year.

– Elodie x

2. rebecca m. says:

I love the forest animal wrapping paper!

3. Jo says:

Uhh wrapping is the first and only thing I want to do :D
    Love the colorful baker’s twine!

4. Emmy B. says:

I just love the idea of reusuable fabric bags for the holidays.Reuse and recycle is the way to go!

5. EmmyB says:

Cloth bags for christmas how creative no paper to toss out recycle them

6. EmmyB says:

love the cloth bags reuseable year after year

7. Rita | Tocta says:

One of my favorite Christmas I can remember, my mother wrapped all the gifts with newspaper and red ribbon, it was simple yet quite beautiful under the fireplace *

8. marieken says:

I love those naughty and nice gift tags :-)

9. Wendy Teusink says:

Great reusable gift wrap: http://www.lilywrap.com