25 Gifts under $50

1under50
We have soooo many gift guides coming up. There’s one that I’m really excited about (here’s a hint), but first we’re tackling the budget guides. I honestly love gift guide season a.k.a. “catch up on TV time” In making this guide, I blew through all the episodes of Parenthood that I had missed this fall, Grace introduced me to Summer Heights High, and I maybe have been sneaking some Grey’s Anatomy into the mix. (My one criteria is that it needs to be a show that doesn’t require me to look up too frequently from the computer.)  So yesterday, I shared my favorite picks in the under $25 category and today here are my favs in the under $50 category. There are so many things in this guide that I have on my own wishlist – I’ve wanted to hang a ship from my ceiling for years. I think I was just waiting for this kite to be made.  I’m dying over that Japanese needlepoint clutch, and I have a perfect spot on my bookshelf for the Montessori blocks. Sigh. Did I mention that the downside of gift guide making is the temptation to shop? –Amy

See all the under $50 picks after the jump!

Image above: 1. star tray in rose $41 | 2. Bag Bolo + Key Ring $36 | 3. wishbone wall hook $30 | 4. cloud doormat $24 | 5. Cut out lantern $45 | 6 Swimming Swan paperweight $34

2under50
Image above: 1. metallic leather card case $40  | 2. diamond kite $38 | 3. kid advanced montessori pink tower $34.99 (This was one of the props Randi Brookman Harris used when styling my book and it’s been on my wish list ever since) | 4. Japanese copper graters $40 | 5. one day at a time note pad set $34 | 6. Infusion Coffee Maker $45 | 7. diamond box $45

3under50
Image above: 1. Image above: convertible mittens $50 | 2. pewter tray $48 | 3. platter oak serving board $49 | 4. wishbone ring holder $40 | 5. lapin bunny bag $34

Alder_Day_2-059_1024x1024
Image above: pink ceramic tea pot $50

il_570xN.470338441_iny3
Image above: needlepoint zipper clutch $50 (this is an amazing etsy shop!)

shipkite_room_1024x1024
Image above: Sailing Ship kite $40

modern-candles-and-candle-holders
Image above: aiden candlestick $39

behoserv2
Image above: acadia serving dish with handle $39

8abefd32b1f84c14bc47a641db06526c_orig
Image above: cappuccino cup $35

napkins
Image above: two-color napkin set $30

bookends
Image above: Skyline bookends $40

1. Monique says:

These are really great gifts for the hostess! Looking forward to the rest of your gift guides!

2. Love this! Just added a couple of these to my wish list.

3. Kirstin says:

I kinda love it so much that you included montessori blocks on this guide!

4. I just did a post with gifts under $10. I love your ideas, mine was more focused on makeup though, I want every single household item listed. Ugh.

5. Katharine says:

This is such a wonderful guide! I love the swan paperweight and the copper graters. Such unique ideas!
    -Katharine

6. Leigh says:

So glad to see something from Haptic Lab on here – go Emily!

7. Jelly says:

Soo many pretty things – love! But, to avoid shopping for myself, and because I am in dire need of some ideas for my man, please please do a gift guide for men!

8. Rebecca says:

I always love your gift guides! Can’t wait for more to come!!
    Hope you’re all having a wonderful holiday season.

9. Love the skyline bookends and the sailing kite! Saved both for future reference, thanks!

10. I will go for a purse or the rabbit. However, for purchasing a gift for a loved one, cost does not matter.

11. Susan says:

Holy Moly. That store with the needlepoint is indeed awesome! Thanks for the introduction.