2013 Gift Guide: 30 Gifts for your Cat Loving Friend

catgiftguide2
I’ve been looking forward to this guide since before Thanksgiving. Call it what you will. I’m not afraid to let my cat lady flag fly. I’d be proud to give or get any gift on this list. Because if a cat doesn’t make you smile, well then I don’t know what will. The only downside to be a cat owner is that since we don’t (usually) walk our pets, you don’t get all the approbation that dog owners do. You have to show your cat spirit in other ways.   –Amy

See more cat gift ideas after the jump!

Image above: 1. cat hats $8.96 | 2. cat nail stickers $6 | 3. lovecat ring $32 | 4. marc by marc jacobs critters cat watch $299.46 | 5. crazy cat card $4.54 | 6. hortense choupette earring, rose gold $154 | 7. Blue Q Mister Cat Shopper $18.15 |8. jonathan adler cat mug $26 | 9. large embroidered cat brooch | 10. cat headphones $95 | 11. crazy cat lady mug $10

1catgiftguide
Image above: 1. Pride and Prejudice and Kitties $12.64 | 2. cat necklace $29 | 3. wanted cat pint glass $8 | 4. cat eye mask $24 | 5. cat pin $68 | 6. pet project wallet  $11.99 (only 2 left!) | 7. cross body bag with cat ears $32.67 | 8. black and white cat mug $35

catpillow
Image above: cat pillow – miyuki $58

grumpcat
Image above: grumpy cat stuffed toy $24

il_fullxfull.408546643_eiuu
Image above: Harriet Gray Cat Temporary Tattoos $18.49

sweatshirts
Image above: cat population sweatshirt $38, cat christmas sweatshirt $58

catladybook
Image above: Guys can Be Cat Ladies Too $14.95

75a93ced9d207f700141ad2868448c3f
Image above: cat pillowcase set $29.99

calendars
Image above, clockwise from left: grumpy cat calendar $13.99 | lil bub calendar $14 | a cat’s life calendar $13.99 | united bamboo cat calendar $50

1. Brittany says:

This is great. My boyfriend is a total “cat lady”.

2. Mar says:

Beautiful! You can find more gifts for cats lovers in our shop.

3. Dawson says:

Tons of great items, <3 this! And that "Guys" book is hilarious.

If you're a cat art collector check out my shop for unique paintings and prints =^_^=

4. Emily says:

Cat tattoos, Guys can be Cat Ladies Too, nail art…this list is amazing. I laughed out loud while going through it. Thanks Amy!

5. maggie says:

This may be my favorite gift guide yet.

6. kelly jo says:

just passed by this when i saw your post:

if this isn’t for a die hard cat fan i don’t know what is!

7. Nicole says:

I love Cathy Peng for cat stuff too. I’ve got a few of her prints and a scarf and love them all. http://www.cathypeng.com/

8. belinda says:

this is great! only one thing missing…custom cat portraits!

9. Carlyn says:

OMG I love cats. I love the cat cushions, calendars, the tote bag. Great selection.

10. happyasannie says:

love that jonathan adler cat mug. i featuered it in one of my gift guides too! http://www.happyasannie.com/2013/12/more-gift-giving/

11. Karyn says:

Love all these! I’m a proud crazy cat lady :)

12. Rasheda says: