New Madeline Weinrib Rugs + Weekly Wrap Up

1371 Madeline Weinrib
My entire home has become an ode to black, white and neutrals, so I’ve been indulging in little bits of texture here and there to make things feel a bit less severe. Wool blankets, faux lamb skin throws and rugs with texture are always nice ways to warm up a palette that tends to feel a little too stark if it’s left on its own. I have a striped black and white Madeline Weinrib rug I love, but I’ve been missing the texture of my old shaggy rug (that met its demise last year when both Hope and Turk managed to ruin it). So when I saw these new shag rugs from Madeline Weinrib I was instantly smitten. They have the same bold patterns of Madeline’s earlier designs, but have a bit more texture, dimension and depth because of their soft pile. I love the look of these in a modern home, but they feel classic enough to work in a more traditional space, too. In addition to these shag rugs, Madeline also added some great table linens and cotton carpets (I love the ones with soft caramel-colored accents) to her website. Click here to check them all out online and place an order. I’m off to empty our book shelves at work so the office can be painted this weekend (we’re doing a makeover!) so we’ll see you on Monday! Have a great weekend- xo, grace

1371 Madeline Weinrib

Below is a summary of this week’s highlights:

1. Love her rugs! This has a modern yet retro feel, great combination.

2. Carla says:

The shag carpets are gorgeous and look like they’d be so soft underfoot. Really smitten with that marble-topped table, too.

3. amazing… i love the rugs, can’t wait for a bigger apt. to decorate.

4. Fergal says:

did the dog come with the carpet? exact same match

5. Brandyn says:

I have loved her fabrics for years and was super excited when her online store opened to the public! Her rugs are beautiful!

6. Alicia says:

Does anyone know where the black dining chairs are from?? They are perfect!

7. chris says:

love the rug! hate the price. it’s 2200 for a 6 x 9! nevermind

8. Cheryl says:

I really like the warmth you’ve created with the b/w. Not always easy to do. Please tell us about the black and white fabric on the chairs…where can we find it?

9. Kylie+Padds says:

Love the dining room table. Remember where you purchased it?

10. Candy Lowen says:

Hi, this isn’t related but I thought I’d inquire here. I’ve been checking back everyday since mid September for the scholarship but no word of the new form yet, any news? Thank you in advance, Candy ^~^

11. sheila says:

I love the dining chairs.. where are these from? You have great looking home!

12. thebluehaiku says:

WHERE IS THAT MARBLE TABLE FROM? Sorry, I just have to have it. Beautiful rugs, too.