New: Hannah Nunn Wallpaper

teal_meadow-635186371570495527-1000x1498
Hannah Nunn just released a branch new wallpaper collection inspired by nature. The collection contains two patterns, Paper Meadow and Beech Leaves, that each come in three colorways. I love the soft, almost faded feel to these prints. They feel perfect for winter and I love the way they recall summer meadows, but in a color palette that seems cold-weather appropriate. Hannah plans on expanding this collection in the future, but in the meantime she’s got a series of beautiful paper-cut lamps that coordinate with this collection and her previous wallpaper designs. Hannah’s been documenting her experience printing wallpaper right here and you can also check out (and shop) her full product range online right here. Thanks, Hannah! xo, grace

charcoal_paper_meadow_hannah_nunn-635186378816439972-1000x1498

dsc_0349-635144100632447019-1000x1504
hannah_nunn_beech_leaves_in_kraft2-635186385034875646-1000x1498

1. Maggy says:

These patters are so gorgeous, very elegant and delicate! Another find for my dream home.

2. Peggy says:

That blue is so dreamy!

3. Karen Fields says:

Very hip and fresh. Love the muted colors.

4. I adore the way this brings life to a room…without the looming task of keeping plants alive and well!

5. sue says:

Love this!

6. Kari Johnson says:

I love these–the transparency in Paper Meadow, and the sense of depth. Happy to see these lovely plant forms in a great pattern, in easy-to-live-with colors!

7. Chelsea T says:

Hah! “…branch new wallpaper collection…”. Awesomely appropriate typo :)

8. Really very beautiful, love these pictures, I work with interior shutters and came in search of ideas for our shutter photo shoot and you certainly inspired me, will check out the links.
    Thanks,

Charlotte – of Just Shutters

9. Plein Jane says:

I have been stopped in my tracks by the Paper Meadow paper. I’m originally from Northern California, and this looks so much like the wildflowers that are part of rural meadows there. Love all the colorways, too. Thank you for this!

10. Anthea says:

Wow.
    What a fantastic sense of movement in these, not just the seeds windblown, but the depth, while still working so well as a pattern. Very cool.

11. These wallpapers are so delicate.
    I like how the images seem to appear and disappear depending on how close or far away you are from the wall.

12. Katarina says:

This is truly Nice!!
    Swedish summer!!

13. Looking very great ! Is it easy to set-up ?

14. DiannLovgren says:

love the styles, where can I get it