Molly McGrath’s Laser Cut Artwork + Weekly Wrap Up

kente_1024x1024_1024x1024
I got knocked down by a pretty powerful cold/flu this week, so I could use a little brightness to pick myself back up. Pink always does that for me, so when I saw these new prints by Molly McGrath at Leif, they instantly put a smile on my face. Molly trained as an architect, and her love of line, structure and shape can be seen so clearly in these new laser-cut pieces. Each one if full of bright color, neon detailing and just the sort of visual cheerfulness we could all use this time of year when it starts to get cold, dark and grey. Leif has 10 new prints of Molly’s, all $100 and under right here. I’m off to take some more medicine and rest up a bit, but I’ll see you back here on Monday. Have a great weekend! xo, grace

kente_alt_1024x1024
warpex_1024x1024

Below is a summary of this week’s highlights:

sekar_3_copy_1024x1024

hancock_2_1_1024x1024

cmu_2_1_1024x1024

1. maggie says:

These are AMAZING! Just put five of them on my wish list.

2. Jeanine says:

WOW! Thank you so much fir taking the time to share all of these beauties with us!
    I can agree whole-heartedly: PINK is like visual “rescue-remedy” for all illnesses or ‘inspiration blocks’–THIS post was exactly what I needed!
    Thanks Again;) Stay Well!

3. rebecca m. says:

These are incredible!

4. Love the bold graphic and bright colors

5. rachel says:

omg. i want these, all of them. and i also want them in rug form. is that possible, universe?

6. Kate says:

I LOVE THESE. Wow!

7. sbobet says:

Everything is very open with a clear description of the challenges.
    It was really informative. Your website is very useful.
    Thanks for sharing!