Striped Wallpaper Borders

I’ve never been a big fan of wallpaper borders, but when they’re striped and make a room look as if it’s a wrapped gift, I’m in. These colorful striped wallpaper borders are a collaboration between Jane Cumberbatch and artist Fiona de Courcy Wheeler. Jane’s website has some great examples of how to use the borders, from more traditional methods to unexpected places like table sides and as a way to create molding where there is none. Click here to check out all eight colors and order online right here. xo, grace

1. says:

Who say that stripes are boring?

2. These are so pretty. What a great idea, love the way they framed the doorway.

3. Wendy says:

The stripes look great! I love the way they frame the walls and doors with pops of color that add just enough interest.

4. Rose Duggan says:

I had that exact same dvf dress, put it in the washer machine and ruined it :(

5. Mindy Fox says:

They would look great surrounding a window, with a little breathing room between.

6. I featured these stripy borders on my blog a while back because I love them! I’m about to paint my hallway grey and use the ‘toast’ border. Check out Jane Cumberbatch’s house too – it’s gorgeous! Jane’ house:

7. Nina says:

LOVE stripes! What a playful way to highlight areas! I didn’t even know wallpaper borders existed. Thank you!

8. Olivia Parks says:

These are some really nice examples of how much style you can get out of the right wallpaper border. Thanks for the post!

9. Jane Cumberbatch says:

Hi Grace, so glad everyone here likes the borders!! we’re now working on the next collection! Janex