Shibori Wallpaper + Weekly Wrap Up

ShiboriTextiles_IMG_1066
I’m all about shibori these days. I know it’s really been having a moment for the past year, but I can’t quit this look. Those rich indigo hues mixed with beautiful patterns are irresistible to me. Lately I’ve been scooping them up in the form of small-scale textiles (handkerchiefs, coasters) but I was thrilled to see them in the form of wallpaper from Australia’s Shibori design studio. Their beautiful new line of shibori wallpapers brings a rich hand-dyed feel to walls and adds a huge dose of deep color. I’m partial to the simple stripes, but they have a wide range of shibori styles to try. Click here to check out their full range and contact them to place an order. I’m heading off to visit family for the day- I hope you all have a great weekend! xo, grace

ShiboriTextiles_IMG_1077
ShiboriTextiles_IMG_0873

Below is a summary of this week’s highlights:

1. These wall papers are amazing, what a great way to add interest to any room.

2. Ahmed says:

GORGEOUS for a summer home!!!

3. roni jaco says:

One off my favorite ancient techniques used in so many cultures. Brilliant idea this wallpaper

4. Stephan says:

I like that vintage style.

5. Natalie says:

Beautiful! I’d like to redecorate my house with these!

6. Rich says:

These look fantastic. My wife started playing around with Shibori curtains a while back. They turned out fantastic. Really livens up the room.

7. Tom says:

Hey I have only just recently discovered your website and I love it! It’s amazing I was wondering if I was to take some pictures of my room you would be able to help me get some ideas to turn it around I would really appreciate it obviously you could put before and after pics on here :)

8. This wallpaper is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing! We weren’t familiar with Shibori but definitely want to incorporate it!

Warmest,
    Liz and Lo

{celesteandpearl.blogspot.com}

9. Utterly in love with the indigo horizontal striped paper, might be the perfect touch for our hallway, thank you for sharing!

10. This wall paper is insane! I totally love the horizontal striped paper and wish my whole house was covered with it! <3 !!!