Karolin Schnoor

I love the way artist Karolin Schnoor works with metallics. They are always little dashes of gold and silver in her work and her latest piece, a 2014 produce calendar, uses copper in such a beautiful way. Everything from summer strawberries to stalks of asparagus get a dash of gleaming copper and the result is a truly lovely calendar that would be perfect for jotting down quick notes or menu ideas. Karolin also added some new prints and a decorative black and white calendar to her Etsy shop as well (and you can see them after the jump)- click here to check them out and order online. xo, grace

1. Karin says:

Why 2004?

1. Grace Bonney says:

you’re our official copy editor this morning- thanks for catching both typos. ;)

2. jeri schulten says:

I want to buy two of these, where can I purchase these?

1. Grace Bonney says:

in her shop, the link is in the post above :)

3. Jessica S. says:

Her fairy-tale greeting cards are to die for, also. There’s almost a folkloric quality, in her work!

I think I’m in love.

4. Mary Ann says:

Just bought one for myself and one of my sister as a stocking stuffer. Thanks for the great gift idea, Grace!

5. Samantha D says:

So lovely.

6. Maggie says:

Love those calendars – going to have to treat myself to one for 2014!

7. can’t deal with how much i love these!

8. Eva says:

Love her work. I want that cactus poster thingy.