18 Fun Doormats for Fall

doormats1
This morning felt like the first official cold day of fall. Leaves are everywhere in Brooklyn, the wind is picking up and I seem to be bringing more and more muck home on my shoes from the dog park every morning. So rather than continuing to trek the entirety of my neighborhood park onto my living room rug, I decided to get a proper door mat and leave the outdoors, well, outdoors. I splurged on a great black and white heart design from Commune (above), but I found so many great options in my search I decided to share them here. Hopefully you’ll find one here that feels like a great way to welcome guests- and keep unwanted guests (leaves, dirt, etc.) outside. xo, grace

Image above, top to bottom: Knock Knock Mat $35, Hex Mat $60, Love Mat $50, Cloud Doormat $31

rugs2

More doormats and sources for the roundup above continue after the jump…

Image above, clockwise from top left: Pink & Blue Doormat $40, Dot Mat $33, Come In Go Away Mat $33, Liamaria Doormats (crosses) $12.99 each, Eagle Mat $45, Moon Mat $25, Piano Keys Mat $38

4a6e0150773b3bb92385e9bf0c923b74

Image above: Welcome Mat $35

0936b13fddb4a60a41231f567eee417d
Image above: Orange patterned mat

f08a0c9200c7972e16acd67d73b54e42
Image above: Cube Mat $131

1. Tina says:

Hi, do you know the source for the Nouveau Welcome mat? Thanks!

1. Grace Bonney says:

tina

yep! it’s in the sourcing list after the jump. it’s called ‘welcome mat’

grace

2. Jorge says:

These are great!!!

3. I love the bike mat- so cute! I think doormats are such a simple way to add character to your home from the moment you walk in!

4. Leah Bridge says:

That anchor doormat is so us! LOVE IT…

5. Mrs. Vallejos says:

The Nouveau mat is from ModCloth.com, which I think of only for cool retro fashion. LOVE this! Too bad our landing is too small for a standard mat.

6. dyi says:

Where is the orange patterned doormat from – link does not work?

7. Okay, so, I love our Bone Jour dachsund door mat (ha, ha, get it? BONE jour?) … but I think I seriously need that nouveau mat in my life.