16 Honey-Inspired Designs for National Honey Month

honey2
In honor of national honey month, I’ve been rounding up my favorite honey-related goods from our archives and around the web. I already chose 10 of my favorite honey recipes + projects, but now I’m turning my focus to bee-themed home designs. From honey dippers and pots to contemporary jewelry and stationery, there’s a little bit of bee in here for everyone. Hope you’ll enjoy them… xo, grace

Image above: 1. Beehive Lamp $995 | 2. Bee Pendant $38 | 3. Honey Pot $19 | 4. Honey Soap $12 | 5. Honeycomb Cake Pan $36 | 6. Granulated Honey $8 | 7. Honey Flight $78 | 8. Notecards $22 | 9. Honey Chamomile Bitters $18 | 10. Bee Ring $49 | 11. Honey Dipper $14

honey2

Sources above + more honey goods after the jump…

Image above, left to right: Mini Honey Ring $92, Hive Honey Set $85

008cb2041f4811faf6e45d2e70d1be2f
Image above: Honey Soap Making Kit $39.95

964461d001ca5399692d3e08a3d858e3
Image above: Pressed flower & honey sachets $20

e002bbc3a829fc5f93a706910015f57d
Image above: Beeswax candle $25

1. Morgan says:

I’d be remiss if I didn’t add a link to the best honey source (admittedly biased). http://www.grampashoney.com/ It’s owned by an amazing friend,that scruffy guy featured in the pages of Cooking Light (as shown on the website). They sell little jars that would be great for wedding party favors.

2. Aslyn says:

I love the ring and soap making kit!

3. Annie says:

That honeycomb cake pan looks like the perfect pan to make a Settlers of Catan cake! :-D

4. Batya says:

I agree with Morgan- grampa’s honey is amazing…and like Dram Apothecary, is also made in Colorado!

5. Chris says:

I bought the Hive Honey Set last year. I was not impressed with the quality and feel of TJ jar. The dipper was badass though.

6. Angel says:

That hive honey set! Gorgeous <3

7. thanks for featuring my honeycomb ring! love this collection.