Shade on Shape Vases

The last few days of peony season are always the saddest, and now that they’re completely gone from floral shops in New York, I’m finding myself leaning on vases to bring that same pastel pink color into my life. These painted wooden vases from Shade on Shape are a great start and I love the contrasting soft greens designer Sonia Jaks chose. The set of three vases are available on Etsy for $45, but you can also pick up a single vase and candle holder combo for $25. Click here to check them out in full and order online. xo, grace

1. Beautiful colors, love the candle holder.

2. Kelly says:

Colorblocking, pastels, flowers and candles combined! Sensory overload, I love these!!

3. Heather says:

These are lovely! Peonies are my favorite.

4. Sanni Leth says:

Such pretty colours :)

5. dawnb says:

These are beautiful! I’ve popped the shop in my faves :)

6. Marine says:

I’ve discovered these a few days ago too! Wood, smooth colors, I love them!

7. Robyn Pond says:

Definitely buying the candle holder, there are some gorgeous geometric ones in the shop too!