Jordan Grace Owens

il_570xN.432762042_yok8
I’ve always had a soft spot for super-girly illustrations that remind me of feminine details like nail polish, purses and delicate flats. I don’t wear most of those things on a day-to-day basis, but I like artwork that makes me feel like I am. Jordan Grace Owens is an illustrator from Durham, NC who has an Etsy shop full of beautifully feminine illustrations and- my favorite- tiny pins that look like hands with painted fingernails. The tiny pins are large enough to act as collar tip pins- so chic and cute. Click here to check out Jordan’s artwork and products and order online. xo, grace

il_570xN.433777788_qfkf
il_570xN.462380986_230q

photo_672
il_570xN.428353635_8eo1

1. So cute and of course I love the vintage look to her art.

2. Robin Plemmons says:

Yay! She is one of my local-ish favorites. I’ve been drooling over that t-shirt for awhile.

3. sam kramer says:

lovelovelove
    One of my very favorite artists. So happy to see Jordan featured here!

4. love Jordan Grace Owens designs and products, love that she’s located in my hometown of durham, nc

5. rebecca says:

I have the t-shirt, a birthday present from my sister last year, and it is so soft and comfy…I just love it x

6. Dennis says:

Love Jordan Graces work! Super talented! Good find.

7. Shelley says:

Adorable! Thank you for sharing her work with us.

8. These are so great! I can’t wait to check out her work. The last print would look gorgeous hung above my desk!

9. Christina says:

I bought one of her paper doll cats at Indie Craft Parade two years ago. It sits on my Mac and gives me pleasure every time I look at it!