After the Jump: Paul Lowe of Sweet Paul Magazine (MP3)

Screen Shot 2013-08-16 at 7.48.34 AM
There are several people in the publishing industry (book, magazines and online) that I look to as constant sources of inspiration and guidance. Paul Lowe of Sweet Paul is one of them. Driven so strongly by Paul’s strong creative vision, his online-turned-print magazine was an instant favorite of mine. I’ve loved watching Sweet Paul expand from a blog to an online magazine to a beautiful printed magazine (and soon a book!) that is now sold in stores world-wide. Paul has always lead with creativity and such passion for design, food and craft and I was thrilled to hear more about his background, life at home in Oslo, what brought him to New York (love!) and how the magazine came to be. From his days as the “Little Lord Fauntleroy” of Oslo (no paper napkins for Paul as a child) to his days as a successful florist and then stylist and now magazine founder, Paul is full of wisdom, inspiration and creative ideas. I hope you’ll enjoy his interview as much as I did. Thanks so much to Paul for joining me- you can visit him and Sweet Paul Magazine online here. xo, grace

LISTEN: You can download the podcast on iTunes here, or stream it here on Heritage Radio.

1. Love Sweet Paul, his website is always so beautiful.

2. Jessica says:

ah, great! His is truly an inspiration.

3. imaginejoy says:

Great episode! Paul has such a wonderful spirit. :-)

4. Vero Palazzo says:

It is not by chance that both of you were introduced here in Argentina by same magazine, in different months. Thank you for being so inspiring!

5. NeatoKeen says:

Sweet photo of two very talented people…thanks for making life online more beautiful!

6. Susy says:

Excited to listen… And I really love the photo for this post. It’s very sweet. : )

7. Jen says:

I haven’t listened yet but this adorable photo of you two stopped my in my tracks. SO FREAKING GREAT.

8. Doug Warner says:

Great piece and especially great to have two of my big inspirations together in one interview! Thanks for producing.

9. Kiana Mosley says:

Wonderful interview! Best to all!

10. Erin says:

You two look great! Admire you both!

xx Erin

11. sariah says:

This was such a funny interview, I laughed at loud at several points while listening on the elliptical at the gym. I hope you interview him again soon.