10 Weekender Bags to Take You Away in Style

weekender
So far this has been the summer of weekend trips, and I’m getting a little tired of stuffing my clothes into one of those French market bags (not that I don’t love the French market bags but I’m pretty sure the chic factor is lost when your underwear is spilling out the top.) And it’s not like I want to be rolling up with a weekend trip with a suitcase – that might give the wrong impression. So I made it my mission to find bags that would keep all my private effects a little more private.  -Amy

Image above: 1. the weekender bag $170 | 2. The Weekender, grey $95 | 3. ravine duffle $64.99 | 4. Weekend Bag in Mountain Goats $72 | 5. Billykirk, No. 164 Small Carryall $300 | 6. The Small Weekender Bag in Abstract $160

weekender3.1
Image above: 1. denizli rug gold $96 (This might be the only one on the list without a top closure but it was too cute to leave off the list) | 2. covertible backpack $258 (Love this one!) | 3. virginia johnson for j.crew tote $148

weekender2
Image above: waxed canvas satchel $398

1. Maria says:

Just in time! Was planning a getaway and needed a weekend bag. Thanks for sharing these!

2. Abby says:

These are great but you forgot the most amazing weekender bag that’s new from Stella & Dot! Love this thing! It’s called The Getaway Bag :)

3. Love the pink bag, perfect for hauling around all my vintage jewelry!

4. Abby says:

I have the everlane weekender and love it! I recently took it on a 10 day trip and it fit everything I needed.

5. Amanda says:

ohhh, love that ravine duffle. There’s just something so great about a good classic duffle. Love that Saturday bag too. Although I wish I hadn’t clicked on that link… I’ve been trying to avoid looking at any of it because I know it’s going to be awesome and I work like a block away from the new store in Meatpacking. DAMN IT. THERE GOES ALL MY MONEY!

6. Whitney says:

I have the Everlane weekender and I just LOVE, love, love it.

7. amanda says:

Definitely love my LeSportSac weekender and often use it as a purse if I’m going to the gym after work! The only drawback is that I don’t always love all of the print options. That Baggu one is awesome too!

8. My husband has the Everlane weekender and it’s just beautiful! Thank you for introducing me to Mims Maine’s Etsy shop (that convertible backpack). Her bags are gorgeous! I think I just found what I want for my birthday…

9. emily says:

love the billykirk bag – rugged and sophisticated at the same time!

10. Ashlie says:

I’m in a long distance relationship and I have a small dog. I have been looking for some really cute travel bags for a while. I love the abstract style paint bag to keep my stuff in.