10 Stunning Flower Projects + How To Make Them

One of the best ways to liven up a space is with a flower arrangement. Flowers and how to arrange them, though, often leave people feeling (understandably) stumped. With so many varieties to choose from, so many containers to put them into, and the myriad ways that they can be arranged, the task of creating a dazzling arrangement can become rather daunting. Luckily, our flower editors at D*S are remarkably thorough in both their knowledge and instructions for flower arranging. Check out these 10 beautiful tutorials and start decorating your tables, rooms (and hair) like a pro! —Max

vday1 soundgarden_boh_11 lorettaflower6 may-pole-4 p7 sg_rayoflight_8 sgcocteau_11 DSC_1679-500x500 fallflowers KarenWise_DesignSponge_Shins3402

1. I need these right now! There is definitely no color in our garden these days we’re in the middle of the summer drought and on water restrictions so I need to bring some color inside.

2. Michele says:

These look beautiful! I can’t wait to see what I can do…The third project looks like something evenI could do :)

3. Jessie says:

Very beautiful.

4. Nicole says:

Beautiful flowers! The colors really stand out. Thanks for posting this how-to!

5. Phil says:

Wow these flower arrangements look amazing! I’ve got a lot of flowers in my garden, so I may as well do something nice with them instead of letting them go to waste.

6. jen deyoung says:

so beautiful! wonderful ideas! i’m going to use this for a friends wedding coming up!

7. Love everything about these.

8. Domestica says:

Design Sponge is a daily read for precisely this reason – these flower arrangements will carry me through the holiday season – our shop needs a little warmth when the skies turn grey, so I’m always trying to copy what I see – now I have help! Thank you!

9. Amazing! Absolutely love this roundup. Big Hugs! xo

10. Love it! Thanks for posting this, much needed inspiration.

11. John Harris says:

These are all great, wonderful for inspiration. Thanks for sharing!

12. cindy says:

Very inspiring. Love the colour co-ordinating

13. I have been inspired and your site is awesome. Thanks

14. Jessica says:

The flowers that you have at the top of this post are awesome.

15. Janet says:

I pinned the bottom pic for all of my pinterest followers. Simply stunning.