Rugs by Pattern Society

patternsociety_union_vertical
Lemme tell you— finding rugs that are easy on the eyes and the wallet is a tough business. Too often, one will need to sacrifice either beauty or budget in order to find floor decor that suits one’s particular aesthetic or price range. This is why I pretty much lose my mind whenever I find rugs that are both affordable and attractive. When these fantastic rugs from Pattern Society made their way into our e-mail inbox recently, I fell absolutely head over heels. The rugs produced by this brand new venture feature bold, eye-popping patterns that are sure to liven and lift any space they touch. With designs that are monochromatic and ultra-chromatic, they’re also sure to satisfy the minimalist or maximalist in everybody. In terms of construction, each reversible rug is flat-woven from 100% cotton, making them entirely vegan and easily maintainable. With price tags under $300 (even for larger sizes), these guys give you loads of decorative BAM for your buck! Check out more photos of these fabulous rugs after the jump! —Max

patternsociety_post_horizontal

patternsociety_camp_vertical patternsociety_minna_vertical

patternsociety_minna_rug_fold2patternsociety_valencia_horizontal

1. I am in love with hot pink and red chevron stripe rug! I need that for my office.

2. Laurel says:

I like the third photo down, grey ,black and white. I like this design and can picture it in many different colors. Does it have a name? Thank you for sharing, these are great rugs, in 100% cotton! Fabulous!

3. Emilu says:

Love those color combinations…and those price tags!

4. thelady says:

I love the black/white plus signs and the turquoise rugs

5. amy says:

Squee! These are fabulous, with a price to match! Definitely bookmarking their site for when I move into my new office in a few months. Thanks for sharing!

6. West Coast Fan says:

Very classy! I can’t decide between Valencia & Camp….Guess I’ll have to get both!

7. love all these rugs SO much! and i love that top photo even more because of that beauty of a typewriter!

8. MaryFrances says:

These patterns are so artistic, beautiful, sophisticated and so much fun to view. The photography is very clever and well done. I love the all. Makes me want to redecorate my home.

9. MaryFrances says:

These patterns are so artistic, beautiful, sophisticated and so much fun to view. The photography is very clever and well done. Makes me want to go out and start reading decorating my home

10. jane lea says:

I’m anxiously awaiting the arrival of my union rug: the black and white plus pattern! I appreciate the bold colours and classic designs of the other rug styles, which will complement any room decor. Please keep creating more lively room decor.

11. NancyJean says:

Thank you for finding these! I plan to order the black, gray, and white rug…it will complete my southwestern room! I love the all cotton material:)