Indigo Love

d804c9715a30b334d1c435694f3b8294
I just can’t quit indigo. I don’t know why, but it keeps creeping into every aspect of my life (home goods, clothing, stationery) and I’m not even the least bit sick of it. So I’m embracing it a bit more fully but officially adding this indigo dresser to my wishlist. I need to upgrade the dresser I have now, which was meant as a temporary solution to weirdly shaped room, to something a bit more grown up. This fits the bill perfectly and reminds me of all the navy blues I ever fell in love with growing up. In addition to the dresser, this Dulcie mixing bowl (also at Anthro) looks like the perfect vessel for mixing summer salads. It’s way too hot to bake right now, so anything I can toss and put on a piece of toast or stick a fork in is my jam right now. And I think just about anything would look lovely in this bowl. Click here to check out the dresser online and here for the bowl. xo, grace

a79bbef145867acbc1a22a7c8c4b5ccb
f9d96defe37a1df0d792dcdbbe2b1ae5

1. Irina says:

You should have one of the blog readers do a make over dresser for you in indigo.

2. Love the dresser with the indigo finish, that is so perfect.

3. Rachael says:

Keep it coming. Indigo is fabulous.

4. Mia says:

I love that dresser!
    Mia
    prettyxeclectic.blogspot.com
    x

5. Laurel says:

Indigo, classy, antique,rich,substantial,soothing, a color with many moods.

6. Miss Heliotrope says:

Indigo is wonderful – and fascinating.

7. I fully embrace Indigo.. such a beautiful color and it’s so beautiful with white
    Yasmine xx

8. Jane says:

I agree. Indigo is timeless, my fav colour, I never tire of it.

9. Lendy says:

I just spray painted our old chandelier indigo and bought vintage lightbulbs–in my opinion, it looks amazing! Now that i see this indigo post I feel like a “designer!” Gotta show my hubby that indigo is the way to go!

10. Carole says:

I’m about to create a sitting room using indigo and white. I’ve seen so many great table top items in those colors, happy to now have an excuse to buy some of them.