Tassels by Ouch Flower

I’ve got a serious thing going on with dyed rope and twine right now. From dog leashes and bracelets to tassels, I want to surround myself in dip-dyed cotton goodness. These beautiful tassels were made by Ouch Flower in Melbourne, Australia using the left over macrame twine from larger projects. Each tassel is dip dyed to order and would be such a pretty alternative to traditional tinsel or paper garlands. Click here to check out Ouch Flower’s full offering of tassels, garland and hanging artwork. xo, grace

1. Oh these are so adorable. Love them in citron. Wouldn’t a pint-sized version of these make for the sweetest bicycle tassels? Thanks, Grace!

2. Kari says:

saw these on pinterest. loooooooove.

3. These are so bright and beautiful. They certainly do bring some much needed colour for today’s gloomy London day.

Thanks for sharing!

4. Ray says:

Yay Pippa!! Tassel Queen you :)

5. Amanda says:

These are kind of amazing. I love all the foil and tissue garlands that are around right now but they are sooooo delicate. I just can’t have delicate things, I’m way too destructive. This is much much better.

6. Really beautiful. Little works of art.

7. Pippa is the cleverest person I’ve never met……yet!
    Everything she does……macrame, pottery……perfection!!!
    Tania xx

8. bec says:

once again….amazing!
    Bec x

9. Brismod says:

I have Ouch Flower’s chartreuse tassels and they are a complete joy to have in the home. xx

10. Dana@Mid2Mod says:

I’m the proud owner of a macrame plant holder made by Pippa. She’s such a talented artist.

11. Donna says:

Yey for Ouchflower!! I am also a proud owner of a pair of twin tassels. Plus Pippa is an all round great chick. So excited to see her beautiful work featured here. : )

12. Jennifer says:

So pretty!!! They’d also make a lovely addition to the traditional cap and gown. You would really stand out in the crowd! ; )

13. Very pretty. I have been following Ms. Ouch for quite some time. She does good work!

14. Lorraine says:

Proud to see her beautiful and creative work here.

15. kerry says:

Love these :-) They look fantastic!

16. Allison says:

Pippa at Ouchflower produces the most wonderful creative stylish items. This girl is going places!!

17. Pippa says:

Dear Grace , thankyou for showcasing my work here on your beautiful space, what an honour!
    Pippa x

18. Emiliana says:

So trendy and clever:-)

19. Superb! Tassels are so cute! : )