melongings

One of the easiest and fastest ways to change the way a room looks (other than paint) is to swap out textiles. Pillows and throws do a lot of heavy lifting when it comes to the overall style of a room, so giving them a little makeover every season is my favorite way to change things. I’ve never met a gold pattern I didn’t like, so these bold patterned pillows covers from Chanee at {me}longings studio are at the top of my wishlist right now. Each one is hand-printed in Philadelphia and made with non-toxic inks printed on 100% organic European hemp. A few of these would perfect for a living or bedroom but you can check out the full collection right here to see if any of them are right for you. xo, grace

1. susan says:

I am so smitten with Chanee’s designs, and am lucky enough to call her a friend as well! I have one in my home, and have a few more on my wish list!

2. Chanee Vijay says:

Grace, I’m so thrilled to find you like my pillow covers and overjoyed to read your post about my pillow designs. Thank you dearly!

3. Joe says:

Its look normal pillow but the price so expensive, I don’t know how they made it from…

4. Beautiful graphic designs. Love these. Love the black and white ones.

5. I am a HUGE fan of Chanee’s aesthetic style and business savvy. Congrats!

6. Jeanne says:

These are super gorgeous

7. emily says:

wow! love the metallic colors. gonna go check out her shop. thanks for the introduction!

8. daveflynn says:

I like the natural tones in the pillows. It communicates relaxation to me. Pillows need to be relaxing and calming :)

9. Tia says:

Gorgeous! Makes me want to swap out all of the pillows in my living room for new ones.

10. Gillianne says:

Love these–the texture, the versatile hues, the graphic patterns, the imperfections of handmade textiles. Now if only someone would do a giveaway for one of these stunning pillows….

11. Holly says:

I own 2 of Chanee’s pillows and they are by far my favorites. I know that they were made with care and attention to detail. I’ve also been fortunate enough to meet Chanee in person and she is sweet as sweet can be and so helpful and down-to-earth.

12. Noëlle says:

I had the pleasure of meeting Chanee a couple of months ago, and it’s not hard to imagine she would create such beautiful things! So happy to see her featured on my favorite blog!

13. Fendy says:

I like your design graphic, Love these. Love the black and white ones.

14. Kayla says:

It is Beautiful graphic designs. Its look normal pillow but the price so expensive, thanks for the introduction!