Cartan Napkins

A few weeks ago I slid pretty hardcore back into my old latte + chocolate croissant routine. I’d been so good for a long time, forgoing coffee for coconut water. My skin cleared up, I had more energy and I even started walking more. But then a few busy days turned into busy weeks and the next thing I knew I was pacing around outside of Troost before they opened like a crazy person, waiting for my sugar and caffeine fix. I’ve given up trying to fix it for now, and instead and embracing my quiet morning coffee routine by looking at cloth napkins that make my drinks seem fancier. Nothing makes a morning routine feel quite as special as having a nice cup and napkin to dress things up. Well, flowers help, but they’re not always as affordable. These super colorful Cartan Napkins are at the top of my wishlist for napkins right now. They’re bold, patterned and scream summer. They’d be great for packing in a picnic to go, too. Click here to check out all the patterns offered and order online ($8 for set of 4 napkins).

1. Love the bright colors and geometric pattern, very cute.

2. patricia says:

while I think that these napkins are nice my hunch is that anthro put the wrong price.
    These are 20 inch napkins priced at $2.00 each? After a quick look at their other products they are probably $8.00 each and not $8.00 for a set of 4.

3. svala says:

Amazing patterns.

4. Erin K says:

No in the details the site says “set of 4″ DS is right.

5. Brooke says:

So cute! I may just have to go pick these up.

6. i think these are the best napkins i’ve ever seen!

7. Emily says:

Grace,

Coffee and chocolate croissants make life worth living! I’m not sure how you held up this long!

8. Jane S. says:

I took a chance and ordered 2 sets of 4, but when the package arrived it only had 2 napkins in it.

Right now I’m waiting for their Customer Service to figure out if it’s 4 napkins/$8 or if the napkins are $8 each!

9. Stacy says:

@ Jane S. Me too! I’ve been on the phone with Anthro. working to remedy this situation. I actually took a screen shot of the page when ordering so I’d have proof of the quantity. Of course, now their site has changed. If you want a copy of the jpeg./screen shot for your use and to work on getting what they advertised, just email me. sdhammen@gmail.com