Anchors Away by Caitlin Wilson

Caitlin Wilson knows her way around a cheerful textile design. We’ve been happily following her textile line since its debut (and her gorgeous home) so I was happy to hear she’s launched a new summer collection called ‘Anchors Away!”. Beachy, preppy and full of classic colors like pink and navy blue, it’s the perfect collection if you’re looking to add a nautical style to your home this summer. Click here to check out the full collection and order online. [Photos by Courtney Apple] xo, grace

1. Love Caitlin’s style. Her prints have a real modern elegance to them and they work so well in all kinds of interiors.

2. Catherine says:

Love it! I tried to check out the collection via the “here” link, but got a Design Sponge error page.

3. I love this! If I had a beach house this is the route I would go! xo Kristin

4. Stéphanie says:

I’m in love with all of these, but particularly with the teal arrow duvet!

5. I’m obsessed with anchors! I have this silly goal of having one in each room of our home ;) so far I have the living room and the guest bath. I just might have to purchase something from Caitlin for our master! Hmmm . . . decisions, decisions.

6. Dani says:

Anchors are everywhere right now and each iteration makes me fall in love with it a bit more!

Dani // Andbubblegum.com

7. Uncle Beefy says:

Mmmm… FUN prints! Loving the fresh palette!

8. Dana says:

So glad you featured Caitlin again! Her stuff is sooo girly and delicate! I reupholstered a headboard in the gold geometric pattern and it’s Amazing!

9. rachel says:

this collection screams summer! such a fan!

10. So pretty! Reminds me of my PURE Beach organic fabric collection – similar colors & patterns @ http://pureinspiredhome.com/collections/pure-beach-collection/organic-pillow

11. Caitlin seems so sweet and her entire home is gorgeous! I literally wouldn’t change a thing about her home decor if it was mine! Working for her would be a dream come true.

hammerandheels.blogspot.com

12. I love nautical style. Her prints are so beautiful. Love her blog too!

13. Eva says:

It’s really Anchors Away? Not Aweigh?

1. Grace Bonney says:

eva

yes, it’s spelled anchors away on her site.

grace

14. I Love Caitlin’s textiles! They always make me so happy.

15. Kristin says:

Would love to know the wall color in this room…a great smoky blue

16. Claire says:

Oh wow, I love these!

17. Sini says:

I’m in love with that rope lamp in the first picture. Do you know the name/where I could get one?

18. Julie says:

Always a fan of nautical anything!! Thanks for the lovely photos.

19. Love the bold geometrics with lots of other shapes sprinkled into the collection