Professional Associates Lighting

I can’t believe design week is already here in NYC! We’re knee-deep in antiques at Brimfield right now, but as soon as we get back I’m diving into ICFF and all of the amazing new designs that will be launched there. Before I head to the Javits center, I wanted to show a sneak peek of some of the great work that will be launched outside of the main design halls, at great shows like NOHO Next 2013. This year the Sight Unseen editors (Monica Khemsurov and Jill Singer) will be curating a great showcase of designers, including the new collaboration between Erich Ginder and John Hogan.

Professional Associates is the name of Eric and John’s new partnership, which will debut with a series of floor lamps, glass pendants, mirrors, chandeliers, table lamps and sconces. I’m completely smitten with the hanging design above (it makes a serious statement) but the full collection promises to be just as beautiful. If you’re in town you can check it out in person at the SubCulture show, 45 Bleecker Street, Friday May 17 through Monday, May 20, 12PM–7PM. We’ll be attending the show, so stay tuned for more photos of the work there! xo, grace [Thanks to Meagan Murtagh and Stephanie for the tip!]

1. Absolutely love all of these!

2. alyn says:

Oh my. I am in love. I wish I had room for every one of these. Thanks bringing them home to us.

3. Lou says:

Hellllo beautiful chandelier. When can I buy that?

4. marni says:

can’t find a link or a successful search for the actual lighting you pictured….help?

1. Grace Bonney says:

marni

it’s debuting at the show- so i’m guessing their details will be live soon.

grace

5. Jo says:

The chandelier is absolutely gorgeous .

6. Catherine says:

Wow. Those are amazing.

7. Sally says:

It’s Erich- not Eric; from Erich Ginder Studio

8. These are so magnificent, especially the chandelier.