Color of The Day: Prussian Blue

1. Love the name Prussian Blue, very mysterious sounding.

2. Krystina says:

I think I am obsessed with this color. I painted my kitchen a few months ago and love love love walking into it. Such an elegant color with a hint of something exotic.
    You can see it here :http://peartreestore.tumblr.com/post/27422616613/taken-with-instagram-this-94-degrees-out-and-fela

3. love prussian blue so much. what a beautiful colour!

4. I love this shade! It’s so royal and elegant!

5. Milan Patel says:

Blue color provide me inspiration like Sky :)
    amazing

6. Genevieve says:

I’m loving this series so much :) They would be so lovely as a set of postcards! As a gift to the artist in your life or to send a little colour to a friend’s day.

7. Katherine says:

Wearing a dress that color right now! Love it!

8. This is my color obsession right now!!! Maybe it has something to do with my German heritage, hah.

9. marie says:

It would be great if you could tag all of these with “color of the day” so that they’re all retrievable at once. As they are now, they’re all mixed in with other articles.

1. Grace Bonney says:

marie

they’re all tagged as past & present, since they’re history-related. but they’ll be available in many forms soon– stay tuned.

grace