Color of The Day: Maya Blue

1. Love turquoise blue. Didn’t realize it was also called Mayan blue.

2. CKelch says:

Officially want this as my office poster!!

3. Michelle W says:

Love the color, but might have to “borrow” the design for a quilt block.

4. grumpy archaeologist says:

Maya blue, not Mayan blue! Mayan refers to a language, Maya to the people.

5. Gloria says:

How beautifully vibrant. Maya blue (or turquoise up until this blog post ;) always reminded me of the spirit of my Peruvian bestie, and I guess this somehow confirms that I wasn’t merely casting stereotypes! haha

6. liz says:

This might be an odd question – but is there any way I could order a print of this?

7. Nora says:

Just wanted to say how much I love this series…can’t wait to learn about more colors!