Bold & Noble Geometric Prints + Weekly Wrap Up

We made it through design season and it’s time for a little holiday break. It’s as if the holiday gods know that the design industry could use a few days off after walking around The Javits Center row by row. We’re still prepping and loading posts on all the incredible furniture, textiles, wallpaper and cards we saw at the shows this week, but before we head off for the long weekend, I wanted to share these gorgeous new geometric prints from Bold & Noble. We’ve been finishing off our office decorations and geometric patterns are a big part of it, so these are right up my alley. Each print is printed on 100% recycled off-white paper and is available right here for $65.

We’re heading out for the long weekend and will be back in-full in Tuesday. Until then, have a safe and happy holiday weekend! xo, grace

Below is a summary of this week’s highlights:

1. Elizabeth says:

I love the geometric prints! They are really interesting, and could definitely add a fun pop of color to a modern space! Have a wonderful weekend and holiday!

2. Love the fun use of color!!

3. I enjoyed all the ICFF posts and look forward to more images!

4. Maggie says:

Grace- I met you this afternoon at the park with Hope (I was the girl with the big sunglasses and even bigger Australian dude who wouldn’t stop fawning over your pup). I recognized you but didn’t want to be a total creeper, so I didn’t say anything. Thanks for indulging my puppy obsession :)

1. Grace Bonney says:

hi maggie!

it was so nice to meet you guys– thanks for saying hi. i am mega sick right now, sorry if i was a little out of it. first day of vacation and i get a massive cold ;)

hope you guys enjoyed the great weather!

grace

5. Dija Henry says:

The prints are really awesome and I love how bright and colorful they are.

6. Anton says:

I’m not a fan of geometric prints but the way you used them in those two pictures is really nice.
    -Anton

7. Neko says:

Gorgeous prints… and I need to know who makes those amazing nesting tables!

8. I just can’t get enough of geometric prints – especially with triangles!