I am a total sucker for cute stamps. I own more than I know what to do with, but one day when I need to send a ton of hand-written letters in the mail, I’ll be set. I’m always bookmarking favorites here and there and today I have a ton of new stamps to add to my list. These adorable honeybee designs are from Lush Prints in California. Using sweet imagery like tiny bees, honeycombs and honey stirrers, they’re such a cute way to make any package or letter extra special. In light of our mini bee day today, these seemed like the perfect way to wrap up the week. We’re going to be posting a DIY next month with the Lush Prints team so stay tuned for that soon! In the meantime, you can check out and shop their entire (customizable) honeybee collection right here.
I’m signing off for the weekend- I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! And thank you so much for making our first ever April Fool’s prank a huge success this week. I have to admit I already miss the cats a little bit… xo, grace
Below is a summary of this week’s highlights:
- Join the D*S Team: 2013 DIY Interns
- Editor’s Letter: April 2013 (Big News), Pssst: Happy April Fool’s Day!
- Instagram: April Challenge + Guest Pinners!
- D*S April Playlist: Cat Scratch Fever
- Behind the Scenes: Amy’s Home
- Biz Ladies: How to Use Networking to Improve Your Search Engine Rankings
- Biz Ladies Profile: Susan Gregg Koger of ModCloth
- City Guide: Missoula, MT
- Sneak Peeks: Kevin Burke and David Kimelman, Alice Flynn
- Living In: Mona Lisa Smile
- Human/House/CAT: Feline Fine
- In the Kitchen with: Your Best Spaghetti Alla Carbonara Recipe
- Behind the Bar: Tom Ross’ Bloody Gary
- Animal Love: Robins
- Interview: Isabelle Palmer of The Balcony Gardener
- DIY Projects: DIY Spring Applique Pillow by Anna Joyce
- Before & After: David’s Blue Floors, Minneapolis Attic Makeover
- Sound Garden: Love Will Keep Us Together
- Green Spaces: Favorites from The Creative Community
- Embroidery 101: Running Stitch + Ombre Summer Scarf
- Misc.: Our Top 25 Watering Cans, 10 Window Gardening Tips from Sprout Home + 10 Great Outdoor Planters, Spring Dinner Party + Grilled Fish Recipe