The Curious Gardener

I so excited to see this new product line from designer Trish Papadakos because it fits our April theme of “green” perfectly. Trish is based in Toronto and just launched her first collection of homewares with the theme “The Curious Gardener”. The botanical cutting boards are my favorite but Trish also designed some really lovely floral tags, embroidered bedding and plant markers. Click here to check them out in more detail and shop online. That bedding above is just gorgeous- it reminds me of something that the Elves in Lord of the Rings would have in their home. Which, as a LOTR fan, is high praise. xo, grace

1. KI can’t say I’ve ever felt strongly about pillow shams in the past, but the ones pictured above are insanely beautiful!

2. Love the cutting boards and the bedding looks very luxe.

3. The simplicity is what makes this products so beautiful.

4. Nicholas says:

I absolutely love the April theme and feel that this does fit perfectly into that aesthetic! Love the botanical cutting boards.

5. Beccy says:

What gorgeous stylish products. I love them!

6. Beccy says:

What gorgeous products, I just love them!

7. Trish says:

Thank you Grace for the feature, and thank you everyone for your kind comments!

8. Susan says:

Such a fresh new line. Love it!

9. Tia says:

A pretty collection! I love that this is T.O. Based! Thanks for the introduction.

10. Sarah says:

So gorgeous..simple and clean, yet so beautiful..thanks for sharing. In love with the pillow case also

11. Martha Hopkins says:

Gorgeous pillows cases. LOVEEEE.

12. Susan says:

I believe your begonia might actually be a coral bells plant . . .